The information notice board shown here is mounted on a single cast aluminium bollard with additional supportive cast aluminium brackets that keep the main panel rigid, it is also available with the option of being mounted onto a mild steel post with or without decorative cast collars.
Finished with a Two pack etch primer, then followed by two coats of high build primer, and then with a two pack acrylic high gloss top coat that can be in any RAL or BS colour as required, hand painted highlighting to the text, border, post ring detail comes as standard, if a logo or crest is required then this can also be hand painted to your requirements.
- Fabricated folded 3mm thick aluminium case
- All fully welded joints and seams.
- Cast aluminium head board with raised border, parish/village name and logo (if required)
- Range of head boards available - Chatsworth (shown), Belvoir, Rutland, Trentham or Straight or no head board if preferred
- Head board mounted with blind fixings
- Weather strip for added protection
- 1 side or top hung door that is attached with heavy duty durable brass hinges (plus heavy duty friction coverstays for top hung option) giving a viewable area for displays and notices of 840mmm x 840mm
- 2 door option not avaiable
- Clear 6mm thick high impact resistance, weather and UV resistant high clarity Palsun polycarbonate glazing
- Glazing sealed in place with neoprene for additional weather protection
- 2 CAM locks per door for added security
- Additional machined ergonomic ventilation in the sides and bottom
- Silica Gel bags for added moisture control
- Internal 10mm thick dark grey Sundeala pin board as standard.
- All mild steel section are Hot dipped galvanised to B.S EN ISO 1461 standard
- All cast aluminium sections are hand fettled and cleaned of all residual casting marks
- Posts and panels are finished using Icocynate and Cromate free paints
- Optional mild steel post is fully hot dipped galvanised for added protection