The county seat is a classic design which can incorporate logos or crests in the seat ends. There is also the option to have a brass or acid etch plaque recessed into the top slat, or double top slat if required.
- All cast seat ends are hand fettled and cleaned of all residual casting marks so as to provide a high standard of finish
- 9 No 60 x 30mm single hardwood slats for seat and backrest with 7 slats with an optional top double slat 140 x 30mm that can incorporate routed text or a simple routed logo.
- All slats for the seat and backrest are from FSC sources that have been verified and are following all FSC requirements, ensuring that the materials and products used with the FSC label are from responsibly managed sustainable forests
- Slats are treated with a wood finish that penetrates deep to enhance the woods natural beauty whilst still providing an attractive and durable finish that is water resistant, easy to clean and keeps maintenance to a minimum.
- County Seat ends are finished with Two pack etch primer followed by two coats of high build primer, then finished off with a two pack acrylic high gloss top coat in any RAL or BS colour