Manufactured from 2mm thick mild steel that is fully galvanised prior to being finished with a polyester powder coating, incorporating a full width front opening door that is lockable with a `slam to lock` latch mechanism that is mounted to the main frame with a rust free stainless steel hinge pin. It also can be fitted with an optional self-emptying ashtray with stub it out plate
A robust galvanised steel liner that has 2 strong lifting handles for ease of emptying and drain holes in the bottom is included as standard. To prevent the debris falling between the outer bin and the galvanised steel liner, a stainless steel internal lip surrounds the apertures to all 4 openings.
- 115 litre capacity
- 56 kilo`s with liner
- Fully assembled construction using 2mm Galvanised Steel Body and Door, designed to provide the strength and rigidity of a conventional welded construction but by using mechanical fixings where possible the removal of welding or fettling avoiding damaging the galvanised coating, thus improving corrosion resistance.
- Easily repaired in case of damage to panels
- Galvanized Steel Liner
- Optional stainless steel Self-Emptying Ashtray with stub it out plate
- Stainless Steel Slam Latch Mechanism with 8mm Triangle Metal Key Lock
- Stainless Steel Lock Surround Plate
- Stainless Steel Hinge Fixings
- Stainless Steel used in all Aperture Surrounds and Chute, to prevent corrosion, if paint is damaged, providing extended life and appearance
- Mild steel base with 4no. fixing holes and with added protection of Zinc plating
- Zinc plated lid, to provide added corrosion resistance
- 3 x 1″ gold bands to all four sides with Tidy man logo and “Litter” text
- All bins are pre treated, primed and top coated with Polyester Powder Coat Finish to any RAL No. as required.